Now more than ever, the safety and health of YOU, your family, our realtors, our staff, their families, and our island community are of the utmost importance to us. We will continue to keep you informed of changes in our area and know that we are #KeysStrong
At American Caribbean, Christie’s International Real Estate we are doing our part to help quell the spread of the COVID 19 and have implemented the following measures
- All of our offices are now closed
- All of our agents and staff are working through a digital environment based out of their homes. Through our forward planning, all phone calls are being answered and forwarded to the appropriate agent. Our staff is also carrying out their normal duties from supporting agents to launching new marketing initiatives.
- All of our agents are communicating with buyers and sellers using e-mail, text, phone calls, and zoom meeting consultations.
- We are utilizing the most updated technology showing homes through digital walkthrough tours or virtual open houses.
- In all of our business activities we are staying focused on social distancing, while still being actively engaged and helping our clients and customers, we will continue to do so.
- American Caribbean Real Estate will continue to do its part, whatever it takes to help the Florida Keys and our global community
At your service today and always.
Tour of Keys Homes for Sale!
We understand right now that you may not be able to come to us in person, allow us to bring our properties to you! Our realtors are available to consult with you via a zoom meeting about our market, and our property offerings. All transactions can be handled electronically. We can send via email, properties tailored for your needs and budget. Until we meet again or for the very first time, let us show you the Florida Keys, our Keys, and our Island Home.
We are #KeysStrong
In times of crisis, our island community always finds a way to come together. There are so many individuals and businesses lending a helping hand, it is why we choose to live here! Read the full story from Keys Weekly by clicking the photo below. Thank you to all our Keys heroes!